SOLD: 1993 Sentra SE-R
- 1993 Nissan Sentra SE-R
- 5 speed manual transmission
- Factory tilt/retract sunroof
- Just over 83,000 original owner (me) miles
- Factory cruise control
- Factory AM/FM/Cassette & CD players
- Located in Prescott, Arizona
- Jim Wolf Technology ECU upgrade. Runs on 91-octane or higher.
- Stillen exhaust system. Stock muffler currently installed.
- Stillen hi-flow intake. Original airbox currently installed.
- Stillen front strut tower brace.
- GAB adjustable struts.
- Suspension Techniques stabilizer bars. Original stabilizer bars included.
- New Tires
- Factory service manual included.
- New battery
- Oil changed every 3000 miles...I've used Mobil 1 5W30 synthetic since ~12,000 miles.
- Transaxle filled with RedLine MT-90 synthetic gear oil.
- Very fun drive. burns no oil. Still gets ~28mpg around town.
- Clean interior & body
- Factory Air Conditioning operates fine.
Interested? Contact Brent
- factory CD player just stopped working(damn)
- some door dings, cracking rubber trim, & paint scrapes
- tear in drivers side sun visor( ~$30 from dealer to replace)
- starter squeel...common problem with the SE-R. If it really bothers you, a rebuilt starter can be had for around $125
- clutch grabs a bit high: might need a new one in the next 30k-miles( ~$900 from dealer to replace)
928-777-3849 (work) or 928-772-7901 (evenings/weekends) for more details.
Some pictures...click on pic for a larger view.
More recent pictures (taken March 12th, 2004) dirty from recent rain...click on pic for a _very_ large (2592x1944 pixel) view.
A couple paint scrapes along lower edge of front bumper:
Very new tires:
Some dents in hood (hard to see in this pic):
Rubber trim along bottom of door windows needs replacing:
Driver's side sun visor also needs replacing:
No cracks in dash, console, or steering wheel:
No tears in front seats:
No tears in back seat either:
Milage as of 3/12/2004:
Hole in Center console where the dead CD-player belongs:
Dirty engine bay with Stillen strut tower brace and GAB strut adjusters visible:
Back to Brent's Index page